The Winelands Chocolate Festival – South Africa’s Premier gourmet chocolate festival – is being held at Blaauwklippen Wine Estate in Stellenbosch on 20-21 August 2016.
The Winelands Chocolate Festival will be a decadent culinary celebration of the best in South Africa’s chocolate industry. Think gourmet bonbons, chocolate bars, chocolate smothered honey nougat, melt-in-the-mouth fondants, decadent chocolate desserts, creamy hot chocolate, truffle tarts and chocolate cheesecake….. This festival offers everything your sweet tooth desires with delicious food and fine wines to complete your truly sublime chocolate experience. You will be inspired to think differently about how wonderful chocolate is; how versatile it is and how it fits into our lives so well.
- All media persons will receive a stamp at the door.
- Media passes are limited to 2 per publication
- Media Accreditation passes do not include wine glasses but that glasses can be purchased at the event.
- Media Accreditation will run from 20 June 2016 – 15 August 2016.
- Media will be notified week commencing 15 August.
- If you are not notified please be advised that your application has not been successful as we have limited numbers for Media Accreditation.